I’ve been a Couples and Relationship Psychologist for over 20 years helping more than 3,500 of couples work through their differences towards create a loving lasting togetherness.
Over these 20 years many, many of the people who came to see me for help with anxiety or depression, were actually caught up in conflict with their mate and it became clear that if I could help couples build a safe and sound emotional life together then anxiety and depression were significantly decreased and often disappeared.
Hence over many many years my role as a couples counsellor and coach has evolved to provide couples with the learnings, understandings and skills which teach them:
- How to soothe each other and keep loving feelings alive.
- How to recognize the cry for reassurance from their spouse.
- How to break the resentment cycle.
- How to remove the threat of break up and loss of family and loved ones.
- How to dissolve the pain of feeling unloved or unloveable.
- How to express concerns and talk to each other without destructive ridicule & on-going criticism and conflict.