The main things women tell me are:
- I am so afraid of losing him.
- I work full time too and also have 2 kids. I do all their running around for activities and sport, I do all the shopping and house cleaning and I am exhausted….why can’t he see that?
- I am worn out from doing everything and all he wants is sex….sometimes I just want a cuddle.
- I know I go on at him but he is so stubborn and just won’t budge on anything.
- He rolls his eyes and walks away every time I want to talk about US.
- He shows me no affection and treats me like I owe him.
- Every time he asks me when dinner will be ready or have I washed his shirts I feel like saying “..and what did your last slave die of…?”
- I budget really carefully and then he goes and spends huge dollars on his car without even running it by me.
- We are on different planets, we don’t like the same movies, I don’t like watching TV and he is glued to the TV every night for hours.
- He can’t stand me talking to a friend on the phone. He picks fights with the kids when I am on the phone, even if it’s for only a few minutes. It’s like I have 3 children (we have two actually).
- He doesn’t like my family and won’t come to family get togethers.
- I feel really hurt when he forgets key dates such as my birthday.
- Why wouldn’t he make an effort on my birthday?
- He just doesn’t care about me.
- I feel no emotional connection to him anymore…yet I know I love him!
Relationship repair, psychologist & relationship counselling Mornington Peninsula from Portsea to Blairgowrie, Rye, Rosebud, McCrae, Dromana, Safety Beach, Mt Martha, Red Hill, Shoreham, Merricks, Main Ridge, Mt Eliza, Frankston, Chelsea, Seaford, Carrum, Sandringham, Mentone, Beaumaris, Hampton, Brighton and all surrounding suburbs