I am so afraid of losing him.
- I work full time too and also have 2 kids. I do all their running around for activities and sport, I do all the shopping and house cleaning and I am exhausted….why can’t he see that?
- I am worn out from doing everything and all he wants is sex….sometimes I just want a cuddle.
- I know I go on at him but he is so stubborn and just won’t budge on anything.
- He rolls his eyes and walks away every time I want to talk about US.
- He shows me no affection and treats me like I owe him.
- Every time he asks me when dinner will be ready or have I washed his shirts I feel like saying “..and what did your last slave die of…?”
- I budget really carefully and then he goes and spends huge dollars on his car without even running it by me.
- We are on different planets, we don’t like the same movies, I don’t like watching TV and he is glued to the TV every night for hours.
- He can’t stand me talking to a friend on the phone. He picks fights with the kids when I am on the phone, even if it’s for only a few minutes. It’s like I have 3 children (we have two actually).
- He doesn’t like my family and won’t come to family get-togethers.
- I feel really hurt when he forgets key dates such as my birthday.
- Why wouldn’t he make an effort on my birthday?
- He just doesn’t care about me.
- I feel no emotional connection to him anymore…yet I know I love him!
Relationship repair, psychologist & relationship counselling Australia, Baysie Melbourne, US, Canada, Singapore, Dubai, Saudi Arabia, UK