Top Reasons for Divorce
We Help You Examine the Top Reasons for Divorce
Are you struggling in your marriage and finding yourself thinking about the top reasons for divorce? Do you want to make a change in your relationship so that you can avoid divorce? Dee Tozer can help. I have extensive experience working with thousands of couples who grapple with a variety of marital issues.
Related Services We Provide Regarding the Top Reasons for Divorce
While I am always happy to speak with my clients about the top reasons for divorce, I mainly provide relationship rescue and repair support. Some examples include the following.
- Relationship Mastery Workshop: It’s common for couples to drift away from each other after they say, “I do.” What’s worse is that couples tend to feel confused regarding how to become close again. The Relationship Mastery Workshop can help you to reconnect with your spouse. During this five-hour workshop, I will help you and your spouse to celebrate your differences and identify ways that you can begin to come back together as a team.
- E-books: Would you like to develop a better understanding of the marriage tools that you will learn when you meet with me? I have written four e-books for you to read. I offer these books in a four-set bundle so that you can get more value out of your purchase.
- Course options: I have put together multiple courses that you and your spouse can take on your own time that will help your relationship. These courses include videos, my e-books, and other resources.
What You Can Expect from Dee Tozer Regarding a Push Pull Relationship
Whether you’re interested in learning more about the consequences of a push pull relationship or you have concerns regarding your own self-esteem, I work with each partner on a personal level to help them be the best partner they can be. When you collaborate with me, you can always expect the following.
- Online counselling: Would it be easier for you to participate in an online counselling session? Not a problem: I’m happy to schedule an online session around your schedule.
- A calming environment: If you decide to come to my office for your appointment, you can always anticipate a relaxing atmosphere. I believe that this environment is essential to help every client feel comfortable sharing their emotions. If you do feel uncomfortable with any aspect of the process, I encourage you to speak with me about it, so that we can resolve the issue together.
- Free resources: Are you on the fence about scheduling an appointment? If you are not ready yet, I encourage you to take advantage of some of my free resources, such as “3 Secrets to Survive Your Marriage Crisis.” These tools can help you to develop a better understanding of how I can help you work through your marriage concerns or personal issues.
About Dee Tozer
After years of experience in the industry, I have developed a unique understanding of the problems that often plague married couples. I provide you with the tools and resources that you need to grow close to your partner again. Please contact me today to schedule your appointment.